Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Writing for Epinions Again

To my great surprise I finally managed to write a new review for Epinions, the first one after more than a year. The review was about the David Sylvian Best of compilation Everything and Nothing that I bought some weeks ago on eBay.

I was particularly happy to get some comments from persons that came across my reviews for the first time. I really should leave more comments to other people's reviews and try to reply whenever I get a comment.

I'm already looking forward to writing another review, but the choice of an album to review is a tricky question. Some possible candidates (for instance Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea) have already been reviewed by very talented epinions authors, some are waiting to be reviewed for quite a while (for instance Tago Mago) and I don't quite know how to write a review about them...

No comments: